huipil top Acapulco purple
- Color: Natural with purple patterns
- Hand woven with traditional a backstrap loom.
- Inspired by traditional Mexican patterns and weaving techniques.
- Handmade in Mexico by Santa Lupita artisan Evarista from Amuzgos Region.
- Top shirt decorated with traditional iconic Mexican patterns.
- Perfect to be worn during the summer days.
- Soft and light cotton texture makes this top an excellent option to keep you cool during the hot summer season.
- We recommend to wear this top combined in a casual look with shorts or jeans and flat shoes.
- Cut in a relaxed, rectangular fit that makes it adaptable in size to the body shape offering enough space for comfortable movement.
- The model in the picture has a European size 36 (height: 180 cm).
- Shoulder width: 40 cm
Back length: 61 cm
DETAILS AND CARE
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash or dry cleaning
- Maximal shrinkage: 5%
- Low iron
- No tumble dry
- No bleaching