Daddy´s Riviera Shirt
- Color: White with baby blue/green/pink/red/royal blue or yellow stripes
- Hand woven with a traditional pedal loom.
- Inspired by traditional Mexican patterns and weaving techniques.
- Handmade in Mexico by Santa Lupita artisans Macrina and Rodrigo from Oaxaca Valley.
- Soft and cool V-neck summer shirt with short sleeves.
- Perfect to be worn during the day or for a sundowner in the city or at the beach.
- We recommend to wear this shirt with skinny jeans or chinos (pants and shorts).
- The shirt can be worn loose or into the pants.
- For a cooler and fresher look we recommend to roll up the sleeves (as in picture).
- Wide cut offers enough space for comfortable movement.
- Light texture makes this shirt an excellent option to keep you cool during the hot summer season.
- High-resistance quality
- The shirt is available in 4 different size
- The model in the picture has a European size M (height: 183 cm).
- Small - Shoulder width: 45 cm, back length: 70 cm, sleeve length: 25 cm, V-neck cut: 13 cm
- Medium - Shoulder width: 47 cm, back length: 70cm, sleeve length: 25 cm, V-neck cut: 13 cm
- Large - Shoulder width: 50 cm, back length: 75 cm, sleeve length: 25 cm, V-neck cut: 13 cm
- XL - Shoulder width: 53 cm, back length: 79 cm, sleeve length: 25 cm, V-neck: 15 cm
DETAILS AND CARE
- 100% cotton
- Washing machine up to 40° or hand wash
- Maximal shrinkage: 5%
- Low iron
- No tumble dry
- No bleaching